Getting started with electronic work kit for Arduino [TSI-ARD-S003]
Price: US$92.00(tax excluded)
Let's start electronic work with Arduino! (2nd edition) "(Hidekazu system) books and
It was made to try the example introduced in that book.It is a special set of Arduino entry kit (necessary parts up to Arduino Uno and Chapter 2-6) and extension kit (addition necessary parts of Chapter 2-7 ~ 2-9).
The Arduino entry kit includes Arduino Uno R3 main unit, USB cable, bread board,
Jumper wires, LEDs and other parts required for examples given in the book are packed.
If you have PC and internet environment, you can start right away.
□Let's start electronic work with Arduino! (2nd edition) Hidekazu system ISBN: 978-4798039398
□Arduino Entry Kit(Physical Computing Lab)
- Arduino UNO Rev3
- USB CableA/B Type（30cm)
- Bread Board
- Tact Switch
- LED(Red x4, yellow x1, yellow green x1, blue x1)
- Full color LED (anode common) x 1
- Resistors （10kΩｘ5、1kΩｘ5、510Ωｘ10、330Ωｘ5、）
- Variable resistance10kΩx1
- Jumper Wire（14cmｘ15、18cmｘ5, 23cmｘ5）
- Piezoelectric speaker（PT08-Z185）
- Light sensor（Cds cell）
- Temperature sensor（LM35DZ）
□Arduino Expansion Kit(Physical Computing Lab)
- Distance sensor (GP2Y0A21YK0F) x 1, cable with sensor connector x 1
- Electrolytic capacitor (25v 100 μF) x 1
- Servo motor set x 1
- Small LCD (SD 1602 VBWB-XA) x 1
- Head pin x 2, tact switch x 1
- Mini breadboard x 1
- Jumper wire (14 cm x 15, 18 cm x 5, 23 cm x 5)
＜Correspondence Arduino Related Books>
●Let's start Arduino! (O'Reilly Japan)
* Tilt switch, RGB LED etc. Parts introduced in some books are not included.
●Prototyping Lab (O'Reilly Japan)
※ It is possible to correspond to recipe 1-2.
※Entry kit, expansion kit does not include reference manual. We recommend to purchase the related books separately.
※Resistance and LED are included to enable other application examples.