Entry kit(MEGA version)for Arduino [TSI-ARD-702]
Arduino Entry Kit
This kit is a TechShare original package product for beginners.
If there is a PC and the Internet environment, necessary parts given in the example of the book are packed.The parts are Arduino Uno R3 main body, USB cable, bread board, jumper wire, LED etc., .
＜Correspondence Arduino Related Books>
●Fun electronic work - Let's start electronic work with Arduino! Second Edition (Publisher: Hidekazu System)
* It corresponds to the example up to Chapter 2-6. Together with the expansion kit, you can try Capter 2-9
●Let's start Arduino! (O'Reilly Japan)
* Tilt switch, RGB LED etc. Parts that are only introduced in some books are not included.
●Prototyping Lab (O'Reilly Japan)
※ Recipe 1 correspondence. If used together with expansion kit, it can also correspond to recipe 2.
If you add a hard jumper wire, expansion kit, etc, the typical parts required at the entry level are roughly the same.
- Arduino MEGA
- USB Cable A/B type（30cm)
- Bread Boad × 1
- Tact switch
- LED (red x4, yellow x1, yellow green x1, blue x1)
- Full color LED (anode common) x 1
- Resistors (10 kΩ × 5, 1 kΩ × 5, 510 Ω × 10, 330 Ω × 5,)
- Variable resistance 10 kΩ × 1
-Jumper wire (14 cm x 15, 18 cm x 5, 23 cm x 5)
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Optical sensor (Cds cell)
- Temperature sensor (LM 35 DZ)
※The manual is not attached to this product. We recommend to purchase a corresponding book separately.
※Resistance and LED are included a little more to enable other application examples.
Arduino entry kit introduces Arduino introductory content that you can learn with Arduino entry kit at "Introduction to Arduino mastering program with 3 minutes video" of dot installation site.
※In addition to the above, the following kits are also available.
・Arduino Entry kit(MEGA Version)
・Arduino Entry kit(Leonardo Version)
・Arduino Entry kit(ADK Version)
・Arduino Entry kit(DUE Version)
・Arduino Entry kit(MO Pro Version)