Entry kit(DUE version)for Arduino [TSI-ARD-705]
Arduino Entry Kit(DUE Version）
This kit is a TechShare original package product for beginners.
If there is a PC and the Internet environment, necessary parts given in the example of the book are packed.The parts are Arduino Uno R3 main body, USB cable, bread board, jumper wire, LED etc., .
＜Correspondence Arduino Related Books>
●Fun electronic work - Let's start electronic work with Arduino! Second Edition (Publisher: Hidekazu System)
* It corresponds to the example up to Chapter 2-6. Together with the expansion kit, you can try Capter 2-9
●Let's start Arduino! (O'Reilly Japan)
* Tilt switch, RGB LED etc. Parts that are only introduced in some books are not included.
●Prototyping Lab (O'Reilly Japan)
※ Recipe 1 correspondence. If used together with expansion kit, it can also correspond to recipe 2.
If you add a hard jumper wire, expansion kit, etc, the typical parts required at the entry level are roughly the same.
- Arduino DUE
- USB Cable MicroB type（30cm)
- Bread Boad × 1
- Tact switch
- LED (red x4, yellow x1, yellow green x1, blue x1)
- Full color LED (anode common) x 1
- Resistors (10 kΩ × 5, 1 kΩ × 5, 510 Ω × 10, 330 Ω × 5,)
- Variable resistance 10 kΩ × 1
-Jumper wire (14 cm x 15, 18 cm x 5, 23 cm x 5)
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Optical sensor (Cds cell)
- Temperature sensor (LM 35 DZ)
※The manual is not attached to this product. We recommend to purchase a corresponding book separately.
※Resistance and LED are included a little more to enable other application examples.
Arduino entry kit introduces Arduino introductory content that you can learn with Arduino entry kit at "Introduction to Arduino mastering program with 3 minutes video" of dot installation site.